Pumpkin pie for breakfast… Yes, you heard correctly 🙂
Let me explain why this is healthy: Protein from the Greek yogurt (to keep you full!). Antioxidants from the blueberries. Anti-inflammatory properties from cinnamon. Low carbs and sugar!! DELISIOSO! 😉 Oh, and super easy.
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt (0% or 1% MF)
- 2 tbsp pureed pumpkin (pumpkin)
- 2 drops liquid Stevia OR 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp maple extract (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/4 blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix together first 6 ingredients in a pretty little bowl. Then top with walnuts and blueberries. Enjoy! It’s like pumpkin pie for breakfast!